Andrew PetriePrivate Client Adviser
- Over 40 years’ experience in financial markets
- Equities and Fixed Income
- Capital Raising & Venture Capital
- AICD – Fellow (1999)
- Completed US series 7 exams
- NY “Blue sky” security exams
Andrew commenced working in financial markets in an RBA licensed authorised money market dealer as a BAB/FI trader in 1980.
Andrew has received a Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) in the General Division – for service to local government, to the financial sector and to the community.
Director: Schroders Investment Bank 1991 – 2000.
Chairman & Non-Executive Director: Wholly owned Societe General Companies 2002 – 2013.
Councillor & Mayor for Woollahra.