• AUS Weekly Consumer Sentiment Index (Sentiment is tipped to be just below the long run average).
• AUS Reserve bank board meeting minutes (Extension of bond buying program was agreed).
• AUS December Overseas Arrivals & Departures Report (Visitor arrivals increased 24.7% in November).
• US January Retail Sales Report (A rebound of 0.8% is tipped).
• US January Producer Prices Report (Rising gasoline prices are driving inflation).
• US January Industrial Production Report (Slowing supply chains could crimp factory gains).
• US January NAHB Housing Market Index Report (Homebuilder sentiment is at a 4-month low).
• AUS January Labour Force Report (Around 50,000 jobs could be added).
• US January Housing Starts & Building Permits Report (Starts could fall 1.1% with permits down 2%).
• US January Imports & Exports Prices Report (Import prices tipped to fall 1%).
• AUS January Preliminary Retail Trade Report (Spending tipped to lift 2%).
• US January Existing Home Sales Report (Existing home sales could decline 3.1%).